92nd Gordon Highlanders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Log in  

Share | 

[Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4Given
Colour Sergeant
4Given

[Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion Empty
PostSubject: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:04 pm

The year is 50 BC. Julius Caesar has sent his brave legionary troops to conquer Gallia from its natives. How the story ends is up to you. So grab your blade and head to war!

[Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion Mg_210

Rome;

There are three classes: The Roman Legionary, the Auxiliary Archer and the Roman Equite. The archers have access to short bows but lack in good armours and melee weapons. The Roman Legionary has multiple armours, including normal legionary- and praetorian armour. They have several swords, shields and even javelins. The Equites are mainly mounted Legionaries and share the same armours and weapons.

Gauls;

The Gauls are barbarians and the natives of Gallia. Like the Romans, the Gauls as well have access to three different classes: The Gallic Archer, - Warrior, - and a Scout. They might have worse armours, than the Romans, but they are still considered fierce enemies!

[Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion Mg_310

Future Events;

Every Tuesday we open the 92nd Gordon Highlanders server for public Mount&Gladius event about 7pm GMT. The objective is to work together and give a hell to the enemy team! It is recommended to join Teamspeak in order to listen to commands of your generals.

~ Join Teamspeak at 7:00pm GMT to get access to Mount&Gladius
~ ts.22nd.eu port: 9987; 92nd Gordon Highlanders and sub-channels

Downloads;

~ Mount&Gladius Modification Download

How to install;

Download the modification from the Talewords Forum and install it to your Mount&Blade Warband "Modules/MountnGladius_v2" folder.

More Screenshots;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christbowel

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi all !

Ive been on your server for the 2 last event that you've organized and I think we all thank you to have taken the initiative to create such an event.

Its the first time we can find a mode about Antic Roman and Barbarian mode, which please us, and also, with people ready to play the game of cooperation, teamplaying and following orders !

I'll enter in contact with all the interested people to join in every Tuesday night Very Happy

Best regards.
Christophe Alias Caius.

Last edited by Christbowel on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chim
Major
Chim

Major

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Great to hear you enjoy our event so!

It would be a shame to let such a modification as this fall apart because no one hosts it on their servers!
We will continue to host these events in the future, we are looking forward to have you.
Back to top Go down
Norla
Private
Norla

Private

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

I HAVE to be there tomorrow
Back to top Go down
FatalJoker
Lance Corporal
FatalJoker

Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Tomorrow will be epic ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Traxad
Private
Traxad

Private

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

Can't wait to play some M&G today and the Conquest on thursday :3
Back to top Go down
englishdevil
Corporal
englishdevil

Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 pm

was a great battle
Back to top Go down
Hazy
Corporal
Hazy

Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Very good, very enjoyable, already looking forward to next week's battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Private
Nitro

Private

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

This was So awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://Gamedecider.com
Donald MacDonald
Colonel
Donald MacDonald

Colonel

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Excellent event, nearly 100 players for the first time so it was a full success I guess.

Thanks everyone for joining!

Regiments that attended:

92nd
5th KGL
7e
32nd
42nd
FLR
1st Grenadiers
2e
105e

Hope I didn't forgot anyone? You all did pretty well! Everyone behaved, looking forward to next week.
Back to top Go down
https://gordon-highlander.forumotion.com
FatalJoker
Lance Corporal
FatalJoker

Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

looking forward to the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
Christbowel

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 am

Yes Very Happy you forgot the "annonymous" lol! ... ! I meant the external people from the mode you use to play Smile

Anyway and anyhow, thanks to the 92nd to have taken this mighty initiative.

I could not imagine better if somone could reborn this mode by continuing it, and/or creating map, with Romanesc and Barbarians cities or places Very Happy

Best regards.
Christophe Alias SPQR_Caius !
Back to top Go down
4Given
Colour Sergeant
4Given

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Cheers to everyone who attended. I was really honored to serve with you fellow gauls in this glorious battle! And yeah, to fight you Romans-Under-Highlander aswell. To be honest, I enjoyed it even more than most of the events I've played in the past. It was so.. different: you could play as you want and there was no need to take a look after the whole regiment at the same time. Looking forward to next week! Cool

-The handsome Gaelic Scout 4Giventorix
Back to top Go down
Ramon

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 am

MacDonald u Forgot the 6e ^^
Back to top Go down
D_McDuzzl
Private
D_McDuzzl

Private

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:48 pm

i hope there will bee more of this events ^^
it looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
FatalJoker
Lance Corporal
FatalJoker

Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm

yeh there'll be another one on next tuesday Wink

Tis gonna be fun ! c(o.oc)
Back to top Go down
D_McDuzzl
Private
D_McDuzzl

Private

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:30 pm

i tried to find a server on M&B but there was no one Crying or Very sad
so i couldnt test it ..

and another question. do you use a "clantag" or something like that? or do you creating a legion?
Back to top Go down
FatalJoker
Lance Corporal
FatalJoker

Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:36 am

the 92nd use the same as in M&M so don't worry 'bout that ^^
Back to top Go down
Chim
Major
Chim

Major

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello 92nd and friends,

We have decided to stop hosting the Tuesday Mount&Gladius event for we need to spend more time on more regiment related business.

If you or anyone you know is interested in continuing the event and owns a server please contact us on the forums or over Steam.

It was fun while it lasted lads and lasses and I hope to see you play with us in the future.

Regards,
Chim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion   [Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mount&Gladius] Tuesday Roman Invasion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top