92nd Gordon Highlanders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Log in  

Share | 

Feedback & Suggestions:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chim
Major
Chim

Major

Feedback & Suggestions:  Empty
PostSubject: Feedback & Suggestions:    Feedback & Suggestions:  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Greetings my fellow Conquest fans!

We have had the pleasure and honor of hosting a few Conquest Battles in the past month and we are really wanting your feedback and suggestions.

We want this event to be as much fun as possible for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Private
Nitro

Private

Feedback & Suggestions:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback & Suggestions:    Feedback & Suggestions:  EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey there lads.

Last time i where in the Conquest battle, we where us (92nd) a larger regiment, and a small one. The enemy where 5-6 medium Regiments so they could be at all the flags at one time. My point is that i think it would be better if it where more Fair. because when we moved out and focused on 1 regiment 2 others would kill us form the back. So if there where a Minimun, maximum for the regiments. or we could spit up in our 2 platoons and still be commanded by Donald
Back to top Go down
http://Gamedecider.com

Feedback & Suggestions:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top