92nd Gordon Highlanders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Log in  

Share | 

Gragnoks application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gragnok
Recruit
Gragnok

Gragnoks application Empty
PostSubject: Gragnoks application   Gragnoks application EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm

In-game name:
Gragnok (although i have been playing under the tag " i will follow orders" today for fun)

Steam ID:
Theohfc

Name (optional):
Theo

Age (optional):

Timezone and regional location:
GMT London England

Describe shortly how you came to find the 92nd:
I discovered the 92nd by playing on MMrussia servers and seeing 92nd members at the top of the score board. I then enquired about joining with 92nd_Col_Macdonald

Explain shortly why you would like to join the 92nd, and why the 92nd should accept you:
I have been playing the mod for a while and i really enjoy it. But I have been frustrated with the lack of organisation and clear leadership. (hence the tag i was using today) I feel that joining a disciplined, well organised and lead regiment would greatly increase my enjoyment of the game.
Why should you accept me? Im a very active player and i enjoy following orders and seeing the results. Im a competent player and im sure that with training my skill level will improve greatly.

Have you been in a regiment previously?
No but i am currently in the native clan ZHG and i run ZHG_TDM server. I feel it is important to let you know that i do have other commitments. However that said ZHG is a non-competitive clan so i seriously doubt there would be any clash issues between trainings or matchs as ZHG doesnt have matchs and we very rarely have trainings. Any trainings we do have a always optional as well.

Have you had prior experience in a linebattle?
Nope although i plan to attend the public line battle on monday. The main reason i havent been to any line battles is that i thought they would be a hopeless shambles due to the public nature of them.

Do you own a mic (not required for acceptance)?
yes i own a set of turtle beach x11

Thanks for reading Smile
Gragnok

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Donald MacDonald
Colonel
Donald MacDonald

Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Gragnoks application   Gragnoks application EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Added you on steam lad.
Back to top Go down
https://gordon-highlander.forumotion.com
Chim
Major
Chim

Major

PostSubject: Re: Gragnoks application   Gragnoks application EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am

Accepted as a recruit. Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gragnoks application   Gragnoks application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gragnoks application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
92nd Gordon Highlanders :: Drum Roll: Recruitment :: Recruitment Station :: The Archives-